The Academy of Medicine is excited to announce a new, free, online technology education series for Academy members and their staff. The goal in offering these webinars is to help Academy members receive effective training on topics of importance that are relevant, current and trustworthy. A variety of topics will be offered beginning June 9 through June 29. The Series will repeat in September. Presented by the Academy's technology partner, Positive Business Solutions, Inc. (PBSI), webinar content is designed to be educational, not commercial.
Members and their staff face a stream of healthcare changes, finding it challenging and a bit overwhelming to stay on top of new technology and security requirements. With the increasing frequency of HIPAA Security and Meaningful Use audits, this information is timely and likely important for many members.
Health Care Technology Topics
- Healthcare Staff Security Training – How to spot “bad” emails – All employees need to know
- 5 Critical Layers of Cybersecurity – Required components for complete healthcare security
- Online Security Monitoring - How to know if your IT security is workingData Breach Risk Scanning – Find unprotected ePHI on all PCs, reduce risk of audit penalties
- Dragon® Medical – For Physicians – Free training for Academy Members – Advanced features for clinical use
- HIPAA Security Risk Assessments – Latest tools and information to increase compliance
General Technology Topics
- Windows 10 – Setup tips that will save you hours
- Secure Cloud File Sharing – Best tools and reasons why
- Microsoft OneNote – How to use this excellent productivity and organizational tool
- Improve Your Internet Speed & Reduce Costs - Latest pricing from Cincinnati Bell & Spectrum
- Phone System Advances Applied to Patient Satisfaction – Vmail setup recommendations
For more information about dates, times, and how to register, click here.