To qualify for membership in the Academy of Medicine Alliance of Cincinnati, a person shall be a spouse of a physician or medical student who meets Academy of Medicine membership qualifications; or a widow or widower of a physician who qualified for membership at the time of death, provided that person has not remarried outside the profession.
- An Active Regular member shall be the spouse, widow or widower of a physician who is either a member or qualifies for membership in the Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati.
- An Active Retired member shall be the spouse of a retired member of the Academy.
- A Special member shall be the spouse of a physician who is retired or deceased and who by preference (and approval of the Executive Board) requests constituent membership only.
- A Member-at-Large shall be a person who is eligible for membership in the Ohio State Alliance and resides in a county where no constituent Alliance exists.
- A Resident Physician or Medical Student Member is the spouse of either a resident physician or medical student who is eligible for membership in the Academy of Medicine. (The above may also elect to become an active regular member by paying the same dues as an active member.)
Only active members shall be eligible to hold office and have representation in the House of Delegates of the Alliance to the Ohio State Medical Association.
All active and special members and members-at-large may vote and shall receive official communications.
Spouses of resident physician/medical student members shall receive official communications but shall be ineligible to hold office or vote.
$100 per year by mid-November (Local, State & National)
Active Retired/Resident Physician or Medical Student Members:
$60 per year by mid-November (Local & State)